Epson Artisan 700
The Epson Craftsmen 700 is a printer launched several years back. I can provide a basic summary of its features and efficiency based on information available until my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. However, please remember that technology and printer models have advanced ever since, and more recent models may offer improved features and efficiency.
Epson Craftsmen 700 Review
The Epson Craftsmen 700 is an all-in-one inkjet printer for home and small workplace use. It offers printing, scanning, and copying abilities in a small and stylish design. Here are some key features and aspects of the printer:
- Print Quality: The Craftsmen 700 uses Epson’s MicroPiezo print head technology, known for its accuracy and good information recreation. It offers an optimum print resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi, providing sharp and vibrant prints.
- Printing Speed: The printer offers good printing rates, with up to 38 web pages each min (ppm) for black and colour documents. However, it is well worth remembering that real printing rates can differ depending on the intricacy of the document being published.
- Paper Handling: The Craftsmen 700 supports various paper dimensions, consisting of a letter, lawful, 4″ x 6″ pictures, and 5″ x 7″ pictures. It has an integrated auto-duplexer, enabling automated double-sided printing. The printer also features a dedicated picture paper tray for practical picture printing.
- Connection: It supports wired (USB) and wireless (Wi-Fi) connection options, giving you versatility in connecting your devices to the printer. It also supports direct printing from an sd card and USB blink owns.
- Display and Manages: The printer features a 2.5-inch colour LCD screen, allowing you to browse the printer’s setups and options. It has a user-friendly control board that makes it easy to run.
- Scanning and Copying: The Craftsmen 700 has an integrated flatbed scanner with an optimum scanning resolution of 4800 dpi. It offers basic scanning and copying functions, and production is appropriate for daily jobs.
- Ink System: The printer uses individual ink cartridges, enabling you to change just the colour that goes out. This can be affordable compared with printers with combined colour cartridges.
It is important to remember that individual experiences with the printer may differ, and it is constantly a smart idea to read reviews from several resources to understand its efficiency, dependability, and client satisfaction.
Please remember that the Epson Craftsmen 700 is an older model, and there may be more recent and advanced printers currently available in the marketplace. Looking for the newest models and contrasting their features is recommended before purchasing a choice.
Other Printer: Epson SureColor T7770DM
Epson Craftsmen 700 INK
The Epson Craftsmen 700 printer uses individual ink cartridges, which means it has separate cartridges for each colour (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black). This cartridge system allows you to change the colour that goes out, which can be more affordable than printers with combined colour cartridges.
The specific ink cartridges the Epson Craftsmen 700 use are the Epson 98 and Epson 99 collections. Here is a breakdown of the shades and corresponding cartridge numbers:
Epson 98 Collection:
- Black: T098120
- Cyan: T098220
- Magenta: T098320
- Yellow: T098420
- Light Cyan: T098520
- Light Magenta: T098620
Epson 99 Collection:
- Black: T099120
- Cyan: T099220
- Magenta: T099320
- Yellow: T099420
- Light Cyan: T099520
- Light Magenta: T099620
When purchasing ink cartridges for your Epson Craftsmen 700, confirm the specific cartridge numbers and compatibility with your printer model. It is also worth remembering that suitable third-party ink cartridges may be available, although authentic Epson cartridges are typically suggested to ensure ideal efficiency and print quality.
Epson Craftsmen 700 Cleaning
To maintain the ideal efficiency of your Epson Craftsmen 700 printer, routine cleaning is suggested. Here are some cleaning treatments you can follow:
- Print Head Cleaning: If you notice print quality problems such as touches, gaps, or discoloured prints, it may be necessary to clean the print head. You can start the print head cleaning process using the printer’s control board or the printer software on your computer system. Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the cleaning.
- Nozzle Inspect: Carrying out a nozzle inspection can help determine any clogged nozzles in the print head. This test pattern allows you to determine which shades are affected. If you find gaps or missing out on lines in the nozzle inspection pattern, you might need to perform a print head cleaning.
- Print Head Positioning: In time, the print head positioning may shift, leading to misaligned prints. To ensure accurate positioning, you can perform a print head positioning through the printer’s control board or the printer software on your computer system. This process typically involves choosing the best-aligned patterns from an examination web page.
- Outside Cleaning: It is also necessary to maintain the outside of your printer clean. Use a soft, lint-free cloth to remove dirt or spots on the printer’s surface. Avoid using severe chemicals or rough products, which may damage the printer.
- Paper Course Cleaning: Sometimes, particles or paper dirt may build up inside the printer’s paper course. To clean the paper course, shut off the printer and disconnect it from the power source. Carefully remove any loosened or stuck paper. You can use soft clean, or pressed air to remove dirt or particles from the paper feed rollers or any accessible locations.
It is important to consult the printer’s manual or the Epson support website for specific instructions on cleaning treatments customized for your Epson Craftsmen 700 printer model. Following the manufacturer’s standards will help you properly clean your printer and avoid damage.
Epson Artisan 700 Detail at Epson Website