Epson Artisan 730
The Epson Craftsmen 730 was a flexible printer for home and small workplace use, focusing on top-quality picture printing. Here are some key features and efficiency aspects of the printer.
Epson Craftsmen 730 Efficiency
- Print Quality: The Craftsmen 730 is known for creating excellent print quality, particularly for pictures. It uses Epson’s MicroPiezo inkjet technology and Claria Hi-Definition ink, which can deliver sharp and vibrant prints with a resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi.
- Printing Speed: The printer offers good printing rates, with up to 9.6 web pages each min (ppm) for black and white documents and 9.1 ppm for color documents. However, bear in mind that these rates can differ depending on the intricacy of the print job.
- Connection: The Craftsmen 730 supports various connection options, consisting of USB, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet, enabling you to connect it to your computer system or network. It also offers wireless printing, enabling you to print straight from your mobile devices using Epson’s mobile printing solutions.
- Paper Handling: This printer has a paper tray capacity of up to 120 sheets of ordinary paper and can handle a variety of media dimensions and kinds, consisting of envelopes and picture paper. It also supports automated double-sided printing, a practical feature for conserving paper.
- Additional Features: The Craftsmen 730 has several additional features, including an integrated sd card reader, a 2.5-inch LCD screen for previewing and modifying pictures, and direct printing on CDs/DVDs. It also offers scanning and copying functionality.
Overall, the Epson Craftsmen 730 was favored by users when it was launched. It was applauded for its excellent print quality, particularly for pictures, and its versatility as an all-in-one printer. However, as it’s an older model, it is well worth looking for more current reviews or considering more recent printer models to ensure you obtain the newest features and efficiency improvements.
Other Printer: Epson Artisan 725 Arctic Edition
Epson Craftsmen 730 Reset and Peaper
To perform a reset on the Epson Craftsmen 730, you can follow these actions:
- Make certain the printer is transformed.
- Push the “Home” switch on the printer’s control board.
- Use the arrowhead switches to browse the “Configuration” menu and push the “OK” switch.
- Scroll down and select “Restore Default Setups,” after that, push “OK.”
- A verification message will show up. Select “Yes” and push “OK” to reset the printer.
- The printer will restart, and the setups will return to their default worths.
Regarding your mention of “Peaper,” I assume you meant “Paper.” If you are experiencing paper-related problems with the Epson Craftsmen 730, here are some fixing actions you can try:
- Ensure that the paper is packed properly in the paper tray. Make certain the pile of paper is lined up and not exceeding the maximum paper capacity.
- Look for any paper jams. Open up the printer cover and remove any obstructed paper. Beware not to tear the paper while removing it.
- Confirm that the printer drivers’ or control board’s paper kind and dimension setups suit the real paper packed in the tray. This ensures that the printer can feed the paper properly.
- Clean the paper feed rollers. In time, dirt and particles can build up on the rollers, triggering feeding problems.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth dampened with a sprinkle to clean the rollers carefully.
If you are experiencing regular paper jams, it may be necessary to follow the paper before packing it into the tray. This helps prevent the sheets from sticking with each other and triggering jams.
If the paper-related problems continue, it is suggested to consult the printer’s user manual or contact Epson support for further assistance.
Epson Artisan 730 Detail at Epson Website