Epson Artisan 810
The Epson Craftsmen 810 is a multifunction printer launched several years back, so its efficiency may not be up to the same level as more recent printer models. However, I can provide some information on its efficiency based on its specs and basic user reviews from its launch.
Epson Craftsmen 810 Efficiency
- Print Speed: The Craftsmen 810 offers fast print rates for black and color documents. It has a ranked print speed of up to 38 web pages each min (ppm) for black and color prints, although the real speed may differ depending on the document’s intricacy.
- Print Quality: This printer uses Epson’s MicroPiezo print head technology, which creates top-quality prints with sharp text and vibrant shades. It has an optimum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, which enables detailed and crisp output.
- Paper Handling: The Craftsmen 810 has a paper tray capacity of up to 120 sheets of ordinary paper, which is good for home or small workplace use. It also supports automated duplex printing, enabling you to print on both sides of the paper without flipping it by hand.
- Scanning and Copying: This printer consists of a flatbed scanner with an optimum optical resolution of 4800 dpi. It supports scanning and copying functions, enabling you to digitize documents or make matches. The scanning and copying efficiency is typically acceptable for most home or small workplace needs.
- Connection: The Craftsmen 810 offers several connection options, consisting of USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. It also supports direct printing from an sd card and USB blink owns. Furthermore, it has integrated Wi-Fi for wireless printing from computer systems and mobile devices.
- Additional Features: This printer includes features such as a 7.8-inch color touch panel for easy navigation, integrated CD/DVD printing, and compatibility with Epson’s mobile printing solutions, such as Epson Connect and Apple AirPrint.
While the Epson Craftsmen 810 was typically well-regarded at its launch, it is well worth keeping in mind that technology has advanced ever since, and more recent printer models may be available with improved efficiency and features. If you are considering purchasing a printer, I suggest researching and contrasting the specs and reviews of more recent models to ensure you find the best shape for your needs.
Other Printer: Epson Artisan 800
Epson Craftsmen 810 Reset Peaper
If you are experiencing paper-related problems with your Epson Craftsmen 810 printer and need to reset the paper setups, you can follow these actions:
- Ensure the printer is transformed on and no print jobs are in the line.
- Open up the paper support and output tray, and remove any paper packed in the tray.
- Slide out the paper cassette from the printer.
- Look for any obstructed paper or international objects inside the printer. Carefully remove any blockages you find.
- While the printer is still on, disconnect the power cable from the rear of the printer and wait at the very least 10 secs.
- Connect the power cable back right into the printer.
- Slide the paper cassette back into the printer until it clicks right into place.
- Load the paper right into the paper cassette, production certain it’s lined up properly and not exceeding the maximum paper capacity.
- Change the paper overviews in shape to the size of the packed paper.
- Shut the paper support and output tray.
Once you have complied with these actions, your Epson Craftsmen 810 should be reset and ready to print again. If you proceed to experience paper-related problems, it’s recommended to consult the printer’s user manual or contact Epson client support for further assistance.
Epson Craftsmen 810 Print Without a Cable Television
Yes, the Epson Craftsmen 810 supports wireless printing, allowing you to print without a cable television link. Here is how you can set up and use wireless printing on the Craftsmen 810:
- Ensure your printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer system or mobile phone.
- Ensure that Wi-Fi is transformed on and connected to the same network on your computer system or mobile phone.
- Install the necessary printer driver and software on your computer system. You can download the newest driver and software from the Epson support website.
- Once the software is installed, open up the document or picture you want to print.
- Most likely, to the “Print” option in your application, select the Epson Craftsmen 810 as your printer.
- Change any print setups, such as paper dimension, print quality, or orientation.
- Appearance for the “Print” switch or option, and click or tap on it to begin the wireless printing process.
- Your computer system or mobile phone will send the print job wirelessly to the Epson Craftsmen 810, and it should begin printing soon.
Remember: The exact actions may differ slightly depending on the os and device you’re using. Describing the printer’s user manual or Epson’s support paperwork for detailed instructions specific to your configuration is constantly suggested.
By establishing wireless printing, you can conveniently send out print jobs for your Epson Craftsmen 810 from your computer system or mobile phone without needing a physical cable television link.
Epson Artisan 810 Detail at Epson Website