Epson Discproducer PP-100II Review
The Epson Disc Producer PP-100II is a professional-grade disc publishing system designed for companies and people who need to efficiently produce and print large amounts of CDs and DVDs with top-quality outcomes. Listed below is an extensive description of the Epson Discproducer PP-100II.
Epson Discproducer PP-100II Complete description
- The Epson Disc Producer PP-100II is an automatic disc publishing system that combines a disc duplicator and a disc printer in a solitary unit.
- The system can replicate up to 100 CDs or DVDs in a solitary set.
- It features robotic equipment that handles packing and unloading discs, reducing the need for manual treatment.
- The Discproducer PP-100II has an incorporated inkjet printer qualified for top-quality, full-color disc printing.
It uses Epson’s MicroPiezo inkjet technology to accomplish sharp and vibrant prints.
- The system supports printing straight externally of the disc, enabling custom tag designs, text, graphics, and pictures.
- The Discproducer supports various CD and DVD styles, including CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, and more.
It can handle both and non-printable discs.
- The printer uses individual ink cartridges for each color (CMYK: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black). This configuration enables ink efficiency and an affordable substitute when one color goes out.
- Epson provides specific software for designing and printing disc tags. This software often includes design themes, text format devices, and picture-modifying abilities.
- Some variations of the Discproducer come with additional software for managing and monitoring the printing and replication process.
- The Discproducer PP-100II typically offers USB and Ethernet connection options, making it easy to incorporate production atmospheresetworks.
- Epson is known for its top-quality manufacturing, and the Discproducer PP-100II is designed for dependability and resilience to handle the demands of continuous disc manufacturing.
Ease of Use
- The system is designed to have a user-friendly user interface for packing discs, choosing print designs, and managing the manufacturing process.
- The Epson Discproducer PP-100II is used in various markets: media manufacturing, education and learning, health care, marketing, and more.
- It is appropriate for producing CDs and DVDs for marketing products, academic content, software circulation, archival purposes, and more.
Cost Factors to Consider
- While the Discproducer PP-100II offers top-quality outcomes and automation, it’s a financial investment that should be considered carefully based on the specific needs and quantity of disc manufacturing required.
- Routine upkeep is necessary to ensure ideal efficiency. This consists of cleaning the printer goings and changing ink cartridges as needed.
Upgrades and Variations
- Epson may offer various models or upgrades to the Discproducer collection, with differing capabilities and features for various manufacturing needs.
In recap, the Epson Disc Producer PP-100II is a professional disc publishing system that combines disc replication and printing abilities into a solitary, automated unit. It’s designed for top-quality, high-volume disc manufacturing and is appropriate for various market applications.
Other Printer: Epson Discproducer PP-100BD Blu-ray Review
Epson Discproducer PP-100II Speed and System
The speed and system specs of the Epson Disc Producer PP-100II can significantly impact its efficiency and effectiveness in disc manufacturing. Here are the key information regarding the speed and system specs of this disc publishing system:
- The Epson Disc Producer PP-100II is designed to offer efficient and high-speed disc manufacturing.
- It can typically replicate and print up to 30 CDs or 15 DVDs each hour, depending upon factors such as the content being duplicated and published, print setups, and disc kind.
- The real speed may differ based on the specific manufacturing setups and the intricacy of the printing and replication jobs.
- The printing speed for the Discproducer PP-100II depends on the print quality and color setups chosen.
- It can print approximately 60 discs each hour in a common top-quality color printing setting.
- In a quicker printing setting with decreased print quality, it can print up to 95 discs each hour.
Input and Output Capacity:
- The Discproducer PP-100II has a disc input capacity of up to 100 discs in its input container.
- After replication and printing, the output container can stand up to 100 finished discs.
The system specs can differ slightly depending on the specific model and any upgrades or options chosen. Here are typical specs for the Epson Discproducer PP-100II:
- Cpu: Intel Core i5 or equivalent (for ideal performance)
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB or greater (for efficient multitasking)
- Hard Own: A hard disk drive with sufficient free space for keeping disc pictures and short-term files.
- Running System: Suitable with Windows and Mac OS.
- User interface: USB 3.0 or Ethernet for connecting to a computer system or network.
- Software: Epson provides specific software for designing and printing disc tags and managing the disc manufacturing process.
- Power Requirements: Typically operates standard AC power.
- The Epson Discproducer PP-100II is designed to deal with various disc styles: CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, and more.
- It can also handle both and non-printable discs.
Bear in mind that while these are typical specs, variants or upgrades may be available depending upon the specific setup or model of the Epson Discproducer PP-100II. Furthermore, real efficiency may be affected by factors such as the quality of the resource media, the intricacy of the disc tag designs, and the problem of printer goings and ink cartridges. Proper upkeep and calibration are necessary to accomplish ideal disc manufacturing speed and quality.