The Epson ET-4700 is a multifunctional inkjet printer designed for home and small workplace use. A small printer can print, check, copy, and fax documents. In this review, we’ll look at the features and efficiency of the Epson ET-4700.
Epson ET-4700 Review
Design and Features:
The Epson ET-4700 has a simple and small design that makes it appropriate for use in small spaces. It measures 14.8 x 22.0 x 10.5 inches (W x Decoration x H) and evaluates 13.2 extra pounds. The printer has a 2.4-inch color LCD screen that lets you easily browse the menu options.
Among the highlights of the Epson ET-4700 is its ink storage container system. Rather than using traditional ink cartridges, the printer uses refillable ink tanks that can be easily refilled from containers. This means you could print more web pages without changing the ink cartridges often. The ink tanks lie on the front of the printer and are easy to access.
The Epson ET-4700 also has various connection options: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet, and USB. This makes it easy to connect to your devices and print from anywhere in your house or workplace.
The Epson ET-4700 offers great efficiency for a printer in its price range. It can print up to 10 web pages each min (ppm) for black and white documents and five ppm for color documents. The printer also supports automated two-sided printing, which will help you conserve paper.
The Epson ET-4700 has an optimum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, creating top-quality prints with sharp text and vivid shades. The scanner has an optimum resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, which creates detailed checks of your documents and pictures.
The printer also has a 30-page automated document feeder (ADF), which allows you to check, copy, and fax several web pages simultaneously. The ADF can handle paper dimensions up to 8.5 x 14 inches.
Overall, the Epson ET-4700 is a great multifunctional inkjet printer that offers a variety of features for home and small workplace use. Its ink storage container system is a great feature that can conserve money over time, and the printer’s connection options make it easy to use from anywhere in your house or workplace.
The printer’s efficiency readies, with fast print rates and top-quality prints and checks. If you’re looking for a printer that can handle your everyday printing, scanning, and copying needs, the Epson ET-4700 is well worth considering.
Other Printer: Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT
Epson ET-4700 Design
The Epson ET-4700 has a simple and small design appropriate for use in small spaces. The printer measures 14.8 x 22.0 x 10.5 inches (W x Decoration x H) and evaluates 13.2 extra pounds. The printer is mainly black with some white accentuates and has a shiny finish.
The ink tanks for the printer lie on the front of the machine and are easily noticeable. The ink tanks are identified with the ink shades they include, making it easy to determine which tanks need to be refilled. The ink tanks are also easy to replenish, with containers designed to shape securely into the ink storage container openings.
The printer has a 2.4-inch color LCD screen on the machine’s front. The screen is easy to browse and provides access to the printer’s various functions and setups.
The printer also has a 30-page automated document feeder (ADF) on top of the machine. The ADF is small and mixes perfectly right into the design of the printer.
Overall, the Epson ET-4700 has a smooth and functional design that appropriates various home and small workplace atmospheres. The ink storage container system is a standout feature that sets it aside from traditional inkjet printers, and the printer’s small dimension makes it easy to suit any work area.
Epson ET-4700 How to install
Here are the actions to install the Epson ET-4700 printer:
- Unpack the printer: Remove it and all its devices from the package.
- Connect the power line: Connect one finish of the power line to the printer and the various other finish to an electric electrical outlet.
- Transform the printer: Push the power switch to transform the printer.
- Install ink tanks: Open up the ink storage container cover on the front of the printer and place the ink tanks right into their particular ports. Push each storage container down until it clicks right into place.
- Charge the ink: Push and hold the “Terminate” switch for 3 secs to begin the ink billing process. Delay until the billing process is complete, which can take up to 10 mins.
- Load paper: Take out the paper cassette and slide the side overviews in the shape of the dimension of the paper you’re using. Load the paper into the cassette, and ensure the pile is lined up with the overviews.
- Connect to a network: Push the Wi-Fi switch on the printer’s control board and follow the instructions to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Install driver and software: Place the printer’s CD-ROM right into your computer system or downloads the driver and software from the Epson website. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver and software.
- Test print: Print an examination web page to ensure the printer is set up and functioning properly.
That is it! Once you’ve finished these actions, your Epson ET-4700 printer should be installed and ready to use.
Epson ET-4700 Detail at Epson Website