Epson Stylus C60
The Epson Stylus C60 was a prominent inkjet printer initially launched in 2002. While it’s an older model, it’s still worth evaluating for those considering purchasing a used or reconditioned unit.
Epson Stylus C60 Review
Regarding print quality, the Epson Stylus C60 performed well for its time. It has an optimum resolution of 2880 x 720 dpi, which is greater than sufficient for printing documents and top-quality pictures. It uses four individual ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow), which enables easy substitutes enabling easy substitutes to foray run out.
The print speed of the Epson Stylus C60 was good but not remarkable. It could print up to 12 web pages for black and white documents and up to 6 web pages for cocolourocuments. This may not be fast enough for users with high-volume printing needs.
One drawback of the Epson Stylus C60 is that it’s a little on the loud side, particularly when printing completely cocolourFurthermore, it does advanced features such as automated double-sided printing or Wia -Fi connection.
Overall, the Epson Stylus C60 was a strong inkjet printer for its time. While it may not be the best option for users with high-volume printing needs or those that require advanced features, it’s a great choice for those that need a dependable and affordable printer for home or small workplace use.
Other Printer: Epson XP-15000
Epson Stylus C60 Design
The Epson Stylus C60 had a fairly small design, with measurements of 17.8 x 9.8 x 7.7 inches (WxDxH) and a weight of about 11 extra pounds. The printer had a smooth, modern appearance with a white and silver finish.
The printer had a standard paper capacity of 100 sheets, which sufficed for home or small workplace use. It handles various media, including ordinary paper, picture paper, and envelopes.
The Epson Stylus C60 had a control board on the front of the printer, enabling users to perform basic functions such as power on/off, paper feed, and ink cartridge substitute. The control board also had condition indicator lights to let users know when the printer ran out of paper, was short on ink, or was experiencing various other problems.
Overall, the Epson Stylus C60 had a functional and practical design that was well-suited for home or small workplace use. While it may not have had any advanced features or fancy design aspects, it was a dependable and user-friendly printer that did the job.
Epson Stylus C60 How to treat
To maintain your Epson Stylus C60 in great problem and ensure that it lasts as long as feasible, there are several points you can do to treat and maintain the printer properly:
- Maintain the printer clean: Regularly clean the outside with a soft, dry cloth to remove any dirt or particles. You can also clean the printer’s print head using the energy software that cacomesith the printer.
- Use totop-qualitynk cartridges: Using totop-qualitynk cartridges will help ensure that the printer creates top-quality prints and will also help prevent damage to the printer’s print head.
- Use the printer regularly: Using the printer will help prevent the ink from drying and blocking the print head. If you do not intend to use the printer for an extended period, suggest torturing turns to prevent the ink from drying.
- Use the correct paper: Use the appropriate paper for your printers, such as top-quality pictures or routine paper. Using the incorrect paper can outcome in bad print quality and may cause damage to the printer.
- Change ink cartridges when necessary: Watch one ink degree and change the cartridges as needed. Waiting until the ink goes out totally can cause damage to the print head.
- Perform routine upkeep: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for routine upkeep on the printer, such as cleaning the print head or changing the waste ink pads.
By following these standards, you can help ensure that the Epson Stylus C60 produces top-quality prints and lasts for several years to find.
Epson Stylus C60 Detail at Epson Website