Epson Stylus Color 660
The Epson Stylus Color 660 is a printer designed for home and small workplace use. It has a small and sleek design, measuring 18.2 inches (W) x 10.6 inches (Decoration) x 7.7 inches (H) and evaluating approximately 10 extra pounds.
Epson Stylus Color 660 Design
The printer features an off-white and grey design, with a simple and user-friendly control board on the top of the unit. The control board consists of switches for power, paper feed, ink cartridge substitute, and terminating print jobs.
The Stylus Color 660 can print up to 1440 x 720 dots each inch (dpi) resolution and has an optimum printing speed of 6 web pages each min (ppm) for black and white documents and 5 ppm for color documents. It supports various paper dimensions, consisting of 8.5 x 11 inches, 8.5 x 14 inches, and 4 x 6 inches.
For top-quality color printing, the printer uses 4 individual ink cartridges, black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. It also has an identical user interface for easy connection to a computer system.
Overall, the Epson Stylus Color 660 has a simple and functional design, production it a dependable choice for individual and small workplace use.
Other Printer: Epson Stylus Color 640
Epson Stylus Color 660 Quality
The Epson Stylus Color 660 offers a top-quality printing experience, particularly when launched in the late 1990s. The printer can produce high-resolution prints up to 1440 x 720 dpi, which is outstanding for a printer of its course.
The printer uses 4 individual ink cartridges, enabling top-quality color printing. This enables accurate color recreation and vivid pictures. The ink cartridges are also easy to change, and production upkeep and printer maintenance are simple.
Regarding speed, the Stylus Color 660 can print up to 6 web pages for black and white documents and 5 web pages for color documents. This speed may be slower than more recent models, but it was considered fast for a printer.
The Stylus Color 660 works with various paper dimensions and kinds, and production is flexible for various printing needs. The printer’s identical user interface enables easy computer system connection.
Overall, the Epson Stylus Color 660 offered high-quality printing for its time and is a dependable choice for individual and small workplace use.
Epson Stylus Color 660 Speed and Color
The Epson Stylus Color 660 has a printing speed of up to 6 web pages for black and white documents and 5 web pages for color documents. While this speed may be considered slow compared with more recent models, it was still affordable for a printer of its course when it was launched in the late 1990s.
The Stylus Color 660 offers great color printing quality with its 4 individual ink cartridges, which include black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. This enables accurate color recreation and vibrant pictures. The printer can print at a resolution of up to 1440 x 720 dpi, which is outstanding for a printer of its time.
It is important to remember that the printing speed and color quality of the Stylus Color 660 can be affected by factors such as the intricacy of the document being published, the quality of the paper being used, and the setups chosen for the print job.
Overall, the Epson Stylus Color 660 offers great color printing quality and a reasonable printing speed for its time; production, making it a dependable choice for individual and small workplace use.
Epson Stylus Color 660 How To Install
Here are the basic actions for installing the Epson Stylus Color 660 printer:
- Unpack the printer and its elements: Remove the printer and all its elements from the product packaging, including the power cable, ink cartridges, and other items.
- Connect the power cable: Connect one finish of the power cable right into the printer and the various other finish right into an electrical power outlet.
- Install the ink cartridges: Open up the ink cartridge cover and install the ink cartridges by pushing them down until they click right into place.
- Load paper: Open up the paper tray and change the paper overviews the dimension of the paper you’re using. After that, load the paper right into the tray.
- Connect for your computer system: Depending on your computer system, connect the printer to your computer system using a USB cable television or identical cable television.
- Install the printer driver: Place the CD that came with the printer right into your computer’s CD own and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver. If you do not have the CD, you can download the driver from the Epson website.
- Test print: Once the driver is installed, print an examination web page to ensure the printer functions properly.
It is important to follow the specific instructions provided in the printer’s user manual for properly installing and configuring the Epson Stylus Color 660 printer.
Epson Stylus Color 660 Detail at Epson Website