Epson Stylus Color 860
The Epson Stylus Color 860 is a shade inkjet printer initially launched in the late 1990s. The printer features a smooth, small design measuring approximately 17.6 x 8.9 x 7.5 inches and weighing about 11 extra pounds.
Epson Stylus Color 860 Design
The main body of the printer is made of sturdy, black plastic and features a control board on the top right-hand side that consists of several switches for managing the printer’s functions.
The printer has a fold-down paper tray that can stand up to 100 sheets of paper and a manual feed port for printing on envelopes or various other unique media.
The Stylus Color 860 uses four separate ink cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and yellow) that are easy to change when they run out. The printer supports various paper dimensions and kinds: ordinary paper, shiny picture paper, and matte discussion paper.
Overall, the Epson Stylus Color 860 has a functional, practical design highlighting its ease of use and versatility. While it may not be as sleek or stylish as some modern printers, it remains a dependable and affordable option for home users needing a printer that can handle various printing jobs.
Epson Stylus Color 860 Quality
The Epson Stylus Color 860 is a mid-range inkjet printer that creates top-quality colour prints for its time. Its maximum print resolution is 1440 x 720 dots each inch (dpi), considered outstanding for its time.
The printer uses Epson’s Mini Piezo print head technology, which creates tiny ink beads that can be exactly put on the paper. This lets the printer produce sharp, vibrant shades with excellent information and colour precision.
The Stylus Color 860 also features advanced colour management options that permit users to change their prints’ illumination, comparison, and saturation, as well as use colour adjustment and various other unique impacts.
While the printer may not produce the same quality as modern premium printers, it was considered a dependable and qualified option for its time. It could produce professional-looking prints for home and small workplace use.
Another printer: Epson Stylus Color 850Ne
Epson Stylus Color 860 Reset Peaper
If your Epson Stylus Color 860 printer shows a “Paper Out” mistake message or the paper isn’t feeding correctly, you can try resetting the printer’s paper setups. Here are the actions to reset the paper setups on the Epson Stylus Color 860:
- Shut off the printer and detach the power cable.
- Push and hold the paper feed switch (located on the top of the printer) while you reconnect the power cable.
- Launch the paper feed switch once the printer starts and the power light flashes.
- Push the paper feed switch again to feed a sheet of paper through the printer.
- Inspect the paper feed tray and make sure the piece is packed correctly.
If this does not resolve the issue, you might need to look for paper jams or blockages in the printer’s paper course. You can describe the printer’s manual or contact Epson support for further assistance.
Epson Stylus Color 860 How To Install
Here are the actions to install the Epson Stylus Color 860 printer:
- Unpack the printer: Remove all product packaging products and devices from the package, including the printer, ink cartridges, power cable, and paperwork.
- Install the ink cartridges: Raise the scanner unit to access the owners. Open up the cartridge cover and place the ink cartridges right into their particular ports, production certain they click right into place.
- Connect the printer to power: Connect the power cable to the printer and an electric electrical outlet. Transform the printer on.
- Install the printer drivers software: Place the installation CD that came with the printer right into your computer’s CD/DVD own. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer drivers software. If your computer system doesn’t have a CD/DVD, you can download the driver’s software from the Epson website.
- Connect the printer to your computer system: Depending upon your computer system and printer, you can connect the printer to your computer system using a USB or identical cable television. Follow the instructions on the screen to connect the printer.
- Test the printer: Print an examination web page once installed to ensure everything is functioning correctly.
If you encounter problems during installation, consult the printer’s manual or contact Epson support for assistance.
Epson Stylus Color 860 Detail at Epson Website