Epson Stylus CX5000
The Epson Stylus CX5000 is a multifunction inkjet printer launched a few years back. While I can provide a summary of its features and essential user comments, please remember that my knowledge cutoff remained in September 2021, so more current developments or models may be available.
Epson Stylus CX5000 Review
The Epson Stylus CX5000 is designed for home and small workplace use, offering printing, scanning, and copying abilities. Here are some key features and specs:
- Print Quality: The CX5000 uses Epson’s DURABrite Extremely ink technology, known for creating top-quality prints with sharp text and vibrant shades. It has an optimum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi.
- Print Speed: Regarding speed, the CX5000 can print black and white documents at a price of up to 27 web pages each min (ppm) and colour documents at a rate of up to 26 ppm. These rates are sensible for a home or small workplace printer.
- Scanner: The integrated flatbed scanner allows you to check documents and pictures with an optimum optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. It also has a 48-bit colour deepness, which helps catch accurate colour information.
- Copying: The CX5000 can function as a standalone photo copier without a computer system. It offers resizing options and can produce colour or black-and-white duplicates.
- Connection: This printer is related to your computer system via a USB 2.0 user interface. It does not support a wireless connection, which may disadvantage some users.
- Paper Handling: The CX5000 has a 100-sheet input tray and a 30-sheet output tray. It supports various paper dimensions: a letter, lawful, and 4″ x 6″ picture paper. There’s no automated document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying several web pages simultaneously.
Regarding user comments, viewpoints about the Epson Stylus CX5000 have been somewhat mixed. Some users have applauded its print quality and cost, considering it an excellent option for basic home printing needs. However, there have been grievances about ink consumption, with some users covering that the ink cartridges can be expensive to change, mainly if you print many documents or pictures.
It is well worth remembering that printer technology and market trends change over time, so looking for more current models and reviews are recommended to ensure you obtain the newest features and improvements.
Other Printer: Epson Stylus CX4800
Epson Stylus CX5000 INK
The Epson Stylus CX5000 printer uses individual ink cartridges for each colour. It uses four separate cartridges: black (T069120), cyan (T069220), magenta (T069320), and yellow (T069420). These cartridges belong to Epson’s DURABrite Extremely ink collection.
When purchasing ink cartridges for the Epson Stylus CX5000, it is necessary to ensure that you buy authentic Epson cartridges or suitable cartridges from reliable third-party manufacturers. Using counterfeit or low-grade ink cartridges can adversely affect print quality, cause printer breakdowns, or void the warranty.
The cost of ink cartridges for the CX5000 may differ depending on the area and where you purchase them. Inspecting with local sellers or online stores is recommended to obtain one of the most accurate pricing information.
Furthermore, remember that ink cartridge yield can differ based on the kind of documents you print and your printing practices. It is a brilliant idea to inspect the approximated web page yield provided by Epson for each cartridge to know how many web pages you can print before changing the cartridges.
If you find that the cost of changing cartridges often is an issue, you might also consider using suitable or remanufactured ink cartridges from reliable third-party manufacturers. These cartridges are often more affordable than authentic Epson cartridges, but it is essential to choose dependable resources to ensure compatibility and quality.
Remember to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for properly installing and changing ink cartridges to avoid problems and maintain ideal print quality.
Epson Stylus CX5000 Detail at Epson Website