Epson Stylus N11
Epson Stylus N11
The Epson Stylus N11 is a virtual inkjet printer for home or individual use. Here’s a short review of its features, efficiency, and overall worth.
Epson Stylus N11 Review
The Stylus N11 has an optimum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi, which is greater than sufficient for most home printing needs. It uses four ink cartridges, which can be changed individually, decreasing the cost of substitutes.
The printer supports indeterminate printing, an excellent feature if you want to print pictures or other documents without white boundaries.
However, it doesn’t have an integrated scanner, photocopier, or fax machine, which means it’s limited in its functionality compared with various other all-in-one printers.
The Stylus N11 is a reasonably fast printer, with print rates of up to 30 web pages each min for black and white documents and 15 web pages each min for colour documents.
The print quality benefits daily printing needs, but it’s not just comparable to various other printers in its price range, mainly when printing pictures.
The Epson Stylus N11 is an affordable printer, production it an appealing option for individuals that don’t need all the bells and whistles of an all-in-one printer.
However, the cost of substitute ink cartridges can accumulate in time, mainly if you do a great deal of printing. The lack of an integrated scanner, photocopier, or fax machine may also disadvantage some users.
Overall, the Epson Stylus N11 is a good printer for a primary home or individual use, but it may not be the best choice for those that need advanced features or higher-quality printouts.
Other Printer: Epson Stylus Color IIs
Epson Stylus N11 Design
The Epson Stylus N11 has a simple and small design suited for home or individual use. It measures 17.1 inches in size, 12.5 inches extensive, and 5.7 inches in elevation, and evaluates about 6.4 extra pounds. The printer has a matte black finish with a simple control board on the top.
The control board has four switches for power, terminate, black and colour printing settings, and a reduced ink indicator. The paper input tray can stand up to 80 sheets of ordinary paper or 20 sheets of picture paper. The printer uses a rear-feed paper course, which means that the article is packed from the rear of the printer and departures from the front.
The Stylus N11 has a USB 2.0 user interface for connecting to a computer system but has no wireless connection options. Overall, the design of the Epson Stylus N11 is simple, functional, and easy to use, production it an excellent choice for users that need a virtual printer for home or individual use.
Epson Stylus N11 Reset Peaper
If your Epson Stylus N11 is experiencing a paper jam or isn’t feeding paper properly, you might need to reset the paper feed system. Here are the actions to reset the paper feed upon your Epson Stylus N11:
- Shut off the printer and disconnect it from the source of power.
- Open up the front cover of the printer.
- Carefully remove any obstructed paper or particles from the paper feed course.
- Shut the front cover of the printer.
- Hold back the paper switch (the switch with the photo of a notepad) while you push the power switch to transform the printer back on.
- Launch the paper switch when the printer begins to feed paper.
- Wait on the printer to finish feeding the paper; try printing again.
If the overactions don’t resolve the issue, you might need to contact Epson client support or a professional specialist for further assistance.
Epson Stylus N11 How To Install
To install the Epson Stylus N11 printer, please follow these actions:
- Remove the printer from its product packaging and remove any safety tape or sticker labels.
- Connect the power line to the printer and connect it right to an electric electrical outlet.
- Push the power switch to transform the printer.
- Connect the printer to your computer system using a USB cable television.
- If your computer system doesn’t immediately spot and install the printer, place the installation CD that came with the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer software.
- You can download the newest driver and software from the Epson website if you do not have the installation CD.
- Once the printer software is installed, you can test the printer by printing an examination web page.
Remember to install the ink cartridges by the printer manual’s instructions before printing. Also, ensuring that the printer drivers work with your computer’s os is essential to avoid compatibility problems.
Epson Stylus N11 Detail at Epson Website