Epson Stylus NX100
The Epson Stylus NX100 is an affordable all-in-one inkjet printer designed for home and small workplace use. Here’s a short review of this printer.
Epson Stylus NX100 Review
- Affordable price point.
- Prints top-quality documents and pictures with an optimum print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi.
- Offers scanning and copying abilities.
- It has a small design, and production makes it easy to suit small spaces.
- It uses individual ink cartridges, enabling you to change the colour that goes out, decreasing ink waste and conserving your money over time.
- The printing speed is relatively slow, with an optimum print speed of 26 web pages for black and white documents and 14 web pages for colour documents.
- The paper tray has a reasonably small capacity, holding up to 100 sheets of paper.
- No automated document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multi-page documents.
The Epson Stylus NX100 is an excellent choice for those looking for a virtual all-in-one printer for occasional use. It offers good print quality and features at an inexpensive price point, although it may not be the best option for those that need to print large quantities or often check or copy multi-page documents.
Epson Stylus NX100 Design
The Epson Stylus NX100 has a small and sleek design that’s well-suited for home and small workplace use. Here is some information about its creation:
- The printer measures 17.1 inches in size, 13.5 inches extensive, and 7.3 inches in elevation; production is relatively small and easy to suit small spaces.
- The printer is mainly black, with silver and grey accentuates on the control board and paper tray.
- The control board lies on the top of the printer and features a 1.5-inch colour LCD screen and switches for power, copying, scanning, and terminating jobs.
- The paper tray lies behind the printer and can stand up to 100 sheets of paper.
- The scanner bed lies on the printer’s top and can accommodate documents up to 8.5 x 11.7 inches in dimension.
- The printer uses individual ink cartridges for each colour (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black), which are easily accessible from the front of the printer.
Overall, the Epson Stylus NX100 has a simple and functional design that suits basic printing, scanning, and copying needs.
Other Printer: Epson Stylus CX7400
Epson Stylus NX100 Speed
The Epson Stylus NX100 isn’t the fastest printer on the marketplace, but it can still provide sensible printing rates for home and small workplace use. Here is some information about its speed:
- The printer has an optimum print speed of 26 web pages each min (ppm) for black and white documents and 14 ppm for colour documents.
- The print speed may be slower when printing top-quality pictures or video, which can take up to several mins each print, depending upon the intricacy and dimension of the image.
- The scanner lacks an automated document feeder (ADF), so scanning or copying multi-page documents will be manual and lengthy.
- The scanning speed is sensible for a virtual all-in-one printer, with an optimum resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi and a check speed of up to 2.2 milliseconds for each line for black and white documents and up to 7.0 milliseconds for each line for colour documents.
Overall, the Epson Stylus NX100 is appropriate for periodic printing needs and can handle basic printing, scanning, and copying jobs at a moderate speed. However, if you require much faster printing or scanning rates, you might need to consider an advanced printer model.
Epson Stylus NX100 Color
The Epson Stylus NX100 is a shade inkjet printer that creates top-quality colour prints, production it an excellent option for printing pictures, videos, and various other colour documents. Here is some information about its colour abilities:
- The printer uses a four-colour ink system (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) to produce vibrant and accurate shades.
- The maximum print resolution is 5760 x 1440 dpi, which enables detailed and sharp prints.
- The printer supports a variety of paper kinds and dimensions, including shiny picture paper, matte paper, and envelopes, which can improve the colour and vibrancy of your prints.
- The printer’s software consists of various colour modification devices, enabling you to change illumination, comparison, saturation, and different other colour setups to accomplish the preferred colour precision and quality.
- The printer also features a scanner that can catch colour pictures with an optimum resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, providing excellent colour recreation for checked documents and photographs.
The Epson Stylus NX100 is an excellent option for creating top-quality colour prints at an inexpensive price point. Its four-colour ink system and software devices permit accurate colour recreation, and the printer’s support for various paper kinds and dimensions gives users versatility in their printing needs.
Epson Stylus NX100 Detail at Epson Website