Epson Stylus Photo 780
The Epson Stylus Picture 780 is an older inkjet printer model launched in the early 2000s, so its quality may not be as high as more modern printers. However, at its launch, it was considered a top quality printer that was ideal for printing photos and various other pictures.
Epson Stylus Picture 780 Quality
The printer uses six-color ink cartridges, consisting of light cyan and light magenta ink, which helps to produce more accurate and vibrant shades. It also has an optimum print resolution of 2880 x 720 dpi, which is relatively high for a printer of age.
Overall, the Epson Stylus Picture 780 should be able to produce high-quality prints, particularly for its intended purpose of printing pictures. However, it is essential to remember that as a reasonably old printer, its abilities may not suit those of more modern models.
Epson Stylus Picture 780 Design
The Epson Stylus Picture 780 has a relatively standard design for an inkjet printer of its time. It measures 18.2 x 10.2 x 7.6 inches and evaluates approximately 11 extra pounds. The printer has a smooth and petite design with a silver and charcoal finish.
The printer features a front-loading paper tray that can stand up to 100 sheets of ordinary paper or ten envelopes and can handle paper dimensions up to 8.5 x 14 inches. It also has a back paper feed for printing on thicker media such as cardstock or picture paper.
The control board lies on the printer’s top and consists of switches for power, paper feed, and ink cartridge substitute. There’s also a condition light that suggests when the printer gets on when there are problems such as reduced ink or paper jams.
Overall, the design of the Epson Stylus Picture 780 is functional and straightforward, with a concentration on creating top-quality prints instead compared to extra features or fancy design aspects.
Epson Stylus Picture 780 Speed
The Epson Stylus Picture 780 is an older inkjet printer model launched in the early 2000s, so its speed may not be as fast as more modern printers. However, it was considered a reasonably quick printer at its launch, particularly for creating top quality prints.
The printer has an optimum print speed of up to 12 web pages for black and white prints and up to 9 for color prints. However, these rates may differ depending on the intricacy of the print job and the kind of paper being used.
Furthermore, the printer has a relatively fast first-page-out time of approximately 12 secs for black and white prints and 24 secs for color prints.
Overall, the Epson Stylus Picture 780 should be able to produce prints reasonably quickly, particularly considering its age. However, it is essential to remember that as a well-old printer, its speed may not suit that of more modern models.
Other Printer: Epson Stylus Photo 750
Epson Stylus Picture 780 Reset Peaper
Suppose you are experiencing a paper jam or other problems with paper handling in your Epson Stylus Picture 780. In that case, you might need to reset the printer’s paper handling systems. Here is how to do it:
- Make sure the printer is transformed on, but not printing.
- Open up the printer cover and remove any paper that’s embedded in the printer.
- Shut the printer cover.
- Push and hold back the paper feed switch on the printer’s control board.
- While holding back the paper feed switch, turn the printer off and back on again.
- Launch the paper feed switch once the printer’s paper feed light starts to blink.
- Push and hold back the paper feed switch until the printer feeds the paper.
This should reset the printer’s paper handling systems and permit you to return to printing. If the issue continues, you might need to contact Epson support for further assistance.
Epson Stylus Picture 780 How To Install
To install the Epson Stylus Picture 780 printer, follow these actions:
- Unpack the printer: Remove all the safety product packaging and tape from the printer.
- Connect the power cable: Connect the power cable right into the rear of the printer, then connect the various other finish to an electric electrical outlet.
- Transform the printer: Push the power switch to transform the printer.
- Install the ink cartridges: Raise the printer cover and wait on the ink cartridge owner to transfer to the facility. After that, remove the yellow tape from each ink cartridge and place them right into the corresponding color-coded ports.
- Install the printer drivers: Place the installation CD that came with the printer right into your computer’s CD/DVD own. Follow the on-screen triggers to install the printer drivers’ software. Additionally, you can download the drivers from the Epson website.
- Connect the printer to your computer system: Connect the printer to your computer system using a USB cable television. Wait on your computer system to acknowledge the printer.
- Print an examination web page: Once you’ve installed the printer drivers and connected the printer to your computer system, print an examination web page to ensure the printer functions correctly.
Once you’ve finished these actions, you should be able to begin using your Epson Stylus Picture 780 printer to print documents and pictures.
Epson Stylus Photo 780 Detail at Epson Website