Epson SureColor F7170
The Epson SureColor F7170 is a top-quality dye-sublimation printer for professional visual developers and fabric manufacturers. It offers advanced printing technology and features customized for developing vibrant and detailed designs on various fabrics and products. Here are some critical design-related aspects of the Epson SureColor F7170.
Epson SureColor F7170 Design
- Printing Technology: The F7170 uses Epson’s PrecisionCore technology, which utilizes a high-density print chip to produce up to 720 nozzles for each color, leading to precise and consistent prints. It uses Epson UltraChrome DS ink, a dye-sublimation ink mainly developed for vibrant, long-lasting shades.
- Wide Style Printing: The printer supports wide-format printing with an optimum print size of 64 inches (162.6 centimeters). This allows developers to produce large-scale designs, such as banners, signs, clothing videos, etc.
- Dye-Sublimation Printing: Dye-sublimation is a printing process that uses heat to move color into various products consisting of polyester fabrics. The F7170’s dye-sublimation abilities enable developers to produce highly detailed and vivid designs with smooth gradations and accurate color recreation.
- Fabric Compatibility: The F7170 is optimized for printing on polyester fabrics, commonly used in sportswear, style, soft signs, and home decor applications. It ensures excellent color saturation and infiltration into the fabric, leading to durable and cleanable prints.
- High-Speed Printing: The printer is designed for efficiency, offering fast printing rates of up to 634 settle feet each hr (59 settle meters each hr) in a high-speed setting. This enables developers to produce many published products within limited due dates efficiently.
- RIP Software: The F7170 typically comes packed with Epson’s advanced dye-sublimation process software, which includes a raster picture CPU (RIP). The RIP software enhances printing, ensuring accurate color management, smooth process integration, and efficient ink usage.
- User-Friendly Procedure: The printer features a user-friendly user interface and user-friendly management, enabling developers to quickly browse the printing setups, monitor ink degrees, and make modifications as needed. It also has automated upkeep regimens to ensure consistent efficiency and minimize downtime.
Overall, the Epson SureColor F7170 is a flexible and dependable dye-sublimation printer that equips developers to produce spectacular, top-quality designs on various fabrics and products. Its advanced features, fast printing rates, and user-friendly procedure make it essential for visual design and fabric market experts.
Other Printer: Epson SureColor F7070
Epson SureColor F7170 Sistem
The Epson SureColor F7170 uses an extensive printing system to deliver top-quality, efficient dye-sublimation printing. Here are the key elements of the system:
- Print Head: The F7170 integrates Epson’s PrecisionCore print head technology. It comprises a high-density print chip with several nozzles in each color, enabling precise and consistent ink droplet positioning for sharp and detailed prints.
- Ink System: The printer uses Epson UltraChrome DS ink, mainly developed for dye-sublimation printing. The ink set consists of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black shades and additional Light Cyan and Light Magenta for improved color precision and smooth gradations. These inks offer excellent color vibrancy, resilience, and resistance to fading.
- Media Handling: The F7170 supports roll-based media, primarily polyester fabrics appropriate for dye-sublimation printing. It features an incorporated roll-to-roll media handling system, enabling easy packing and precise media stress control throughout printing.
- Drying out System: To ensure fast and efficient drying out of the published output, the F7170 integrates an integrated post-printing clothes dryer. This helps to minimize drying out time and maximize efficiency, enabling quicker handling and further processing of the published products.
- Sublimation Move Process: The printer operates the concept of sublimation move. The ink was initially published into a moving paper, which is heat-pressed into the last substratum, such as polyester fabric. The heat causes the ink to sublimate and penetrate the fabric, leading to vibrant and long-term pigmentation.
- Connection and Control: The F7170 offers several connection options, including USB and Ethernet, enabling smooth integration into current processes and networks. It works with various os and design software applications. The printer also features a user-friendly control board with an LCD screen for easy navigation and monitoring print jobs.
- Software and Process: The F7170 comes packed with Epson’s advanced dye-sublimation software, including a raster picture CPU (RIP) for efficient and accurate color management and process optimization. The software ensures smooth integration between design applications, print setups, and the printer, enabling developers to accomplish consistent and top-quality outcomes.
Overall, the Epson SureColor F7170 utilizes a well-engineered printing system combining accurate printing technology, specific ink, efficient media handling, and advanced software. This incorporated system enables developers to produce vibrant, durable dye-sublimation prints quickly and dependably.
Epson SureColor F7170 Detail at Epson Website