Epson SureColor P800
The Epson SureColor P800 is a professional-grade inkjet printer designed for professional digital photographers and musicians requiring top-quality prints. It follows the popular Epson Stylus Pro 3880 and offers several improvements and advanced features. Here is an evaluation of the Epson SureColor P800.
Epson SureColor P800 Review
The SureColor P800 uses Epson’s advanced UltraChrome HD pigment ink system, which provides remarkable color precision and vibrancy. It uses nine individual ink cartridges of 3 degrees of black ink for smooth gradations and deep blacks. The printer can produce prints with an optimum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi, leading to sensitive information and accurate color recreation.
The printer’s broadened color range allows it to recreate various shades, producing it appropriate for printing vivid landscapes, portraits, and art prints. The UltraChrome HD inks provide excellent color security and durability, ensuring that the prints will last very long without fading.
The SureColor P800 supports various media kinds and dimensions, consisting of shiny, matte, and art documents and roll paper up to 17 inches wide. It features a front-loading, straight-through paper course that reduces the chances of paper jams and enables printing on thick, stiff media up to 1.5mm thick.
Connection and Software
The printer offers various connection options, consisting of USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi, enabling you to connect it to your computer system or network easily. It works with both Windows and Mac os. Epson provides its printing software called Epson Print Layout, which offers advanced color management options and allows you to control various printing setups.
Ease of Use
The SureColor P800 features a user-friendly user interface with a 2.7-inch color touch panel that provides user-friendly navigation and control over printer setups. It also has an automatic nozzle inspection and cleaning system, which helps to maintain the printer’s efficiency and prevent blockages.
Dimension and Design
The printer has a small and sleek design, production it appropriate for smaller-sized workshop spaces. It measures approximately 26.9 x 14.8 x 9.8 inches and evaluates about 43 extra pounds. While it is not the tiniest printer on the marketplace, it offers an outstanding balance between dimension and functionality.
Overall, the Epson SureColor P800 is a dependable and high-performance printer well-regarded by digital photography and art market experts. It offers excellent print quality, a broad color range, and flexible media handling abilities. However, it’s well worth remembering that the printer comes with a higher price than consumer-grade inkjet printers, so it’s best fit for those requiring professional-level prints and is ready to spend in a cost printer.
Other Printer: Epson SureColor P700
Epson SureColor P800 Cleaning Peaper
To clean the Epson SureColor P800 printer, you can follow these actions:
- Shut off the printer and disconnect it from the source of power.
- Open up the printer’s top cover by lifting the lock on the right side.
- Locate the paper launch bar inside the printer on the left-hand side.
- Carefully press the bar to launch any stress on the paper feed system.
- Carefully remove any paper or particles embedded in the paper course. You can use a lint-free cloth or pressed air to clean the location.
- Shut the printer’s top cover and make sure it locks securely.
- Connect the printer back right to the power source and transform it on.
- Perform a nozzle inspection to ensure the print head nozzles are functioning correctly. You can do this through the printer’s control board or the Epson printer software on your computer system.
- If you notice any problems with the print quality, such as missing out on or misaligned lines, you might need to perform a print head cleaning. Describe the printer’s user manual or Epson’s support website for detailed print head cleaning instructions.
Remember to constantly follow the specific cleaning instructions provided by Epson for your printer model. This will help ensure you clean the printer properly without triggering any damage.
Epson SureColor P800 Detail at Epson Website