Epson SureLab D700
The Epson SureLab D700 is a small, high performance, and flexible electronic dry laboratory printer designed for small to medium-sized picture workshops, retail picture laboratories, and occasions for professional digital photographers that demand top-quality, fast, and dependable prints.
Epson SureLab D700 Review
- Print technology: Mini Piezo AMC print head technology
- Print speed: Up to 360 4″ x 6″ prints each hr or up to 180 5″ x 7″ prints each hr
- Print resolution: Up to 1440 x 1440 dpi
- Ink kind: UltraChrome D6-S 6-colour colour ink
- Media kinds: Shiny, Lustre, and Matte paper
- Media density: 0.19 to 0.35 mm
- Print dimensions: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 3.5″, 5″ x 5″, 5″ x 7″, 6″ x 6″, 6″ x 8″, 8″ x 8″, and 8″ x 10″
- Connection: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Os: Windows and Mac
Top-quality prints: The Epson SureLab D700 uses a Mini Piezo AMC print head technology and UltraChrome D6-S 6-colour colour ink that creates top-quality prints with excellent colour precision, intensity, and information.
- Fast printing speed: The D700 can produce up to 360 4″ x 6″ prints each hr or 180 5″ x 7″ prints each hr, producing it among the fastest printers in its course.
- Flexible media handling: The D700 can handle various media kinds, consisting of shiny, lustre, and matte documents and media thicknesses varying from 0.19 to 0.35 mm. The printer can also print on various dimensions of the paper.
- Easy to use: The D700 has a user-friendly user interface that makes it easy to run, and it comes with Epson’s Print Layout software that allows you to print several pictures on a solitary sheet of paper.
- Small dimension: The D700 has a small impact, making it easy to shape in limited spaces.
- Expensive: The D700 is pretty expensive compared with various other printers.
- No automated cutter: The D700 doesn’t have an automated cutter, meaning you need to cut the prints by hand.
- Limited media dimension: The D700 can print up to 8″ x 10″ dimension media, which may be a restriction for some professional digital photographers needing to print more oversized prints.
Overall, the Epson SureLab D700 is an outstanding choice for professional digital photographers who demand top-quality, fast, and dependable prints in a small, user-friendly package. The printer’s versatility, speed, and picture quality make it an ideal choice for small to medium-sized picture workshops, retail picture laboratories, and occasion professional digital photographers that need to print pictures on demand.
Other Printer: Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4030
Epson SureLab D700 Design
The Epson SureLab D700 has a smooth and modern design that’s both functional and visually pleasing. It has a small and space-saving impact that makes it easy to suit limited spaces. The printer has a durable and durable building, and its outside is made of top-quality products that ensure its resilience and durability.
At the front of the printer is a large LCD screen that displays the printer’s condition, ink degrees, and various other specifications. The LCD screen is easy to read and provides essential information to the user. The printer has a control board located on top of the printer, which features various switches and manages for easy navigation and procedure.
The Epson SureLab D700 has a unique front-loading design that allows users to load paper and ink cartridges from the front of the printer. This design makes it easy to load and discharge paper and ink cartridges and conserves space.
The printer features a Mini Piezo AMC print head technology, ensuring top-quality prints with excellent colour precision, intensity, and information. The printer uses six-colour UltraChrome D6-S colour ink that creates long-lasting prints with a broad colour range.
Overall, the Epson SureLab D700 has a contemporary and functional design that’s both visually pleasing and practical. Its small dimension, front-loading design, and user-friendly user interface make it an ideal choice for professional digital photographers that demand top-quality, fast, and dependable prints.
Epson SureLab D700 Detail at Epson Website