Epson WorkForce WF-3520
The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 is a multifunction inkjet printer designed for small to medium-sized workplaces or offices. It offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing abilities. Here is a summary of its efficiency.
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Performance
- Print Quality: The WF-3520 provides top-quality prints with an optimum print resolution of 4800 x 2400 dpi. It uses Epson’s PrecisionCore technology, ensuring sharp text and vibrant shades in documents and pictures.
- Print Speed: The printer provides fast printing rates, with up to 15 web pages each min (ppm) for black and white prints and 9.2 ppm for color prints. These rates may differ depending on the intricacy of the print job.
- Paper Handling: The WF-3520 has a 250-sheet input tray, enabling you to load a good quantity of paper for your printing needs. It also consists of a back feed port for technical documents and envelopes. The printer supports automated duplex (double-sided) printing, conserving paper and decreasing manual initiative.
- Scanning and Copying: The incorporated scanner offers an optimum optical resolution of 2400 dpi, enabling detailed and accurate checks. The automated document feeder (ADF) can handle up to 30 sheets for multi-page scanning and copying jobs.
- Connection: The WF-3520 supports both wired and wireless connections. It has integrated Wi-Fi, enabling you to print wirelessly from your computer system, mobile phone, or tablet computer. Furthermore, it supports Wi-Fi Direct, enabling direct printing without a wireless network. The printer also has Ethernet and USB ports for wired links.
- Faxing: The WF-3520 has an integrated fax machine with a 33.6 Kbps modem. It supports color faxing and has a memory capacity of up to 180 web pages, ensuring you do not miss out on important faxes.
- Ease of Use: The printer features a user-friendly control board with a shade LCD screen for easy navigation and access to various functions. It has a small design that fits well in small spaces.
The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 offers strong efficiency, combining top-quality printing, fast rates, flexible paper handling, and practical features for small to medium-sized workplace atmospheres.
Other Printer: Epson WorkForce WF-2960
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 INK
The Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer uses four individual ink cartridges: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. The specific ink cartridges suitable for this printer model are as complies with:
- Black Ink Cartridge: Epson 126 (Standard Capacity) or Epson 127 (High Capacity)
- Cyan Ink Cartridge: Epson 126 (Standard Capacity) or Epson 127 (High Capacity)
- Magenta Ink Cartridge: Epson 126 (Standard Capacity) or Epson 127 (High Capacity)
- Yellow Ink Cartridge: Epson 126 (Standard Capacity) or Epson 127 (High Capacity)
Epson offers two options for ink cartridge capacity: standard and high capacity. The high-capacity cartridges typically include more ink and provide a greater web page yield, which means they last much longer before having to be changed.
It is important to remember that the WF-3520 is a fairly older printer model, and Epson regularly updates its ink cartridge offerings. Therefore, confirming the suitable ink cartridges with the newest information from Epson’s official website is suggested, or consult the printer’s user manual for one of the most accurate and updated information on ink cartridge compatibility.
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Cleaning
To maintain ideal print quality and prevent blocking or various other printing problems, it is necessary to perform routine cleaning and upkeep on your Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer. Here are some cleaning actions you can follow:
- Print Head Cleaning: Epson printers typically have an integrated energy for print head cleaning. You can access this energy through the printer’s control board or the printer software on your computer system. Follow the on-screen instructions to start the print head cleaning process. This will help remove any dried ink or particles that may obstruct the print nozzles.
- Nozzle Inspect: After carrying out a print head cleaning, it is suggested to perform a nozzle inspection to confirm the print quality. The nozzle inspection pattern will show if there are any clogged nozzles or misaligned print goings. If you notice any problems, you can run the print head cleaning energy again or consider doing a more comprehensive cleaning.
- Manual Cleaning: If the print head cleaning energy doesn’t resolve the print quality problems, you might need to clean the print goings by hand. Epson provides specific instructions for manual cleaning in the printer’s user manual or on their support website. Typically, it involves removing the ink cartridges, dampening a lint-free cloth or cleaning pad with a suggested cleaning service (usually sprinkle or a defined Epson cleaning solution), and carefully cleaning the print goings or nozzles. Beware not to touch the electric get-in touch with or other delicate components.
- Printer Outside: It is also necessary to clean the outside of the printer regularly. Use a soft, lint-free cloth to remove dirt, fingerprints, and other particles from the printer’s surface areas. Avoid using severe chemicals or rough products that can damage the printer.
- Ink Cartridge Upkeep: If you experience print quality problems, inspecting the ink cartridges is a smart idea. Ensure they are properly installed and have sufficient ink. Change an ink cartridge with a brand-new one if it is reduced or empty.
Consider the printer’s user manual or Epson’s support sources for detailed cleaning instructions for your printer model. Routine cleaning and upkeep will help ensure ideal print quality and prolong the life expectancy of your Epson WorkForce WF-3520 printer.
Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Detail at Epson Website